Feeds RSS

Thursday 8 July 2010

Day 30

I'm officially shitting in my pants right now. Even more excited than waiting for my OSCE or my results. Wow. I can't believe it; tomorrow is the day!! All the counting down, all the waiting, and it has come down to this. A 14-hour flight away from total happiness. Bags all packed, phones charged, passport taken out, money withdrawn. All that's left is for me to get my ass on that plane(s) and sit back and wait.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Close to 7 months now so I think I have the right to scream and shout a little.

Early morning tomorrow taking the cab and then the train all the way to the Manchester Airport. I can't help it; I'm grinning from ear to ear. As I tidied up the house just now and took the trash out, I can clearly remember the time that I went back in December. It felt like yesterday! Totally can't believe that 6 months had flown by just like that. All I can remember from it was Blackburn. I can still remember the snow, the utterly freezing winter, the utterly long winter for some reason and everything else in between. Scrubs pub crawl. Blackburn pub sessions. Life was good there. Though I will only be gone for 2 months or so, I feel I will miss my Preston room and to a certain extent UK as well.

For now though, I'm just waiting to give the biggest hug of the century to the best girl in the world. Leave the reminiscing and what not to the end of August.

0 comments: