Feeds RSS

Sunday 4 July 2010

Day 26

Whooop. Just got home from the after-party after The Review, both which were smashing! Such a great use of the night, rather than being cooped up in the room playing mindless games. Or doing reports. Had more cans of beer than I care to elaborate but shocking not pissed. Nice. To be fair all the music and dancing might have taken that away. Best place ever for a house party. Even had a dance floor with disco lights, speakers all around and a fucking smoke machine.

One step to being more sociable with the whole batch, which coincidentally is one of my aims for the new semester after the summer. Glastonbury 2011 is being planned as well and at the moment it's looking prefect.


Registration is done. This year's lineup was sweet with Muse, Scissor Sisters, Gorillaz, Snoop Dogg, Shakira, Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, Editors, Grizzly Bear, Temper Trap, Joshua Radin, MGMT and many many others all making it. Damn. Not gonna miss this for the world. Only perhaps if that is the time when I can head back to KL to see someone, then maybe (just maybe) I will miss it :)

BBQ tomorrow! And to be fair I need the sleep. Beastie Boys still pounding out my speakers now woohoo! Old school shit coming out now. Sabotageeeeeeee.

And I know it isn't supposed to mean anything, but today is still a special day for us. We will celebrate this day again in the future I can assure you that. It won't be long now. Furthermore it's just 6 more days! Seriously I've never waited in anticipation for a day this much before. I love summer holidays.

0 comments: