Feeds RSS

Monday 5 July 2010

Day 27

Just a few more days. FEW MORE DAYS. How I've longed to say those words, so few yet meaning the world to me. So fucking exciteddddddd that I've already started packing. Almost done with it as well.

SSC report done as well. Excellent. Handed in the final copy earlier today to save me the trouble of remembering it for the next few days. Can't care anymore about the report; I just want to go home.

Been playing The Sims 3: Ambitions lately hehe. My sim is well on his way to be a rock star haha, and may start off a professional career in sports as well. In addition to that he has twins with the person I don't remember LOL. Hey at least I got her (and the twins) to move into my mansion of a house, which has a simbot to help me clear all my rubbish, dishes & clothes. Of course it has a pool. Of course it has a huge statue of Atlas in the garden. Of course it has a trampoline and the most expensive BBQ pit. Of course it has 3 of the most expensive cars available in the game. Welcome to the life of a rock star!

Now to transfer his riches to my real life.

0 comments: