Feeds RSS

Thursday 22 July 2010

bullshit

I guess this is the problem with going on a holiday and having so much fun. Time flies. Way too quickly. By tomorrow 2.30pm it would be exactly 2 weeks since I touched down in KLIA. Really? 2 weeks?? It sure doesn't seem like it. Ah I can't remember when was the last time I felt so complete. And happy. If days pass as fast as this in the UK I'll be thrilled.

Why did I not pick Seremban again? Oh yes the terrible state + mad exams + unnecessary stress. But still, closer to gf beats everything. Except maybe for summer sales in the UK. Now that I go shopping around KL there is nothing I want to buy as they are all so overpriced. Fcuk flip-flops priced as RM130, and I got mine from Kurt Geiger for only £8 (RM40) inclusive of delivery. Same goes to Topman/Topshop/Warehouse/Dorothy Perkins/Acessorize whatever British outlet they have here. All overpriced with no or low or outdated stock with no sale.

Just had dinner but feeling hungry already. How can a person spend a whole day with someone but still miss him/her at the end of the day. No logic, doesn't make sense, but it is happening.

I guess that is true for most things that are going on in the world anyway.

0 comments: