Feeds RSS

Saturday 22 August 2009

updates

Another day in Manchester. Damn it why do I have to be posted to Preston instead. That ulu place reminds me of a nicer English KKB -_- but ah well, we got an awesome house to live in with a fireplace and a minibar haha. Got to make the most of what we got I suppose.

Missing the girlfriend tonnes. Missing home as well. Thankfully most of the stuff are all settled; the most important thing left being my debit card which I should receive on the 29th. Then I am going to get meself a new phone!

The new LG Crystal GD900 mobile. Freaking awesomeness haha with the transparent keypad and touchscreen. Only 30pounds/month for 18months for the Vodafone contract of unlimited free texts and 1200 free mins. Once I get my card I'm gonna get it.

Here are some pictures around Manchester. Been around with Zakhir and I can say that we have covered a lot of ground here.

The Manchester Arndale. Full of shopping. Almost everything can be found in there, including poundstores and Sports Direct, where I got my ManUtd jersey damn cheap haha. Only 35pounds.Impressive ey. Just outside the entrance to Arndale is the Manchester Eye. Didn't get to go on it cuz we were hunting for a pub and we passed it, so managed to snap a few photos.


View from the bar

Had a margarita and a Stella while enjoying the view lol. Hard Rock cafe and lots more bars and clubs over that row. Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is a fucking awesome steak. Served with red wine,mash, jacket potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms. The tomatoes are something else, really. Super super delicious stuff.


These were taken within the city campus of the University of Manchester. Really really nice place and it is huge as well. Zakhir will say though that Glasgow's is bigger. And he just can't let go of my misfortune that I am being posted to Ulu Preston. Cunt.


These were taken in St Peter's Square where they had this really old church. It is magnificent when I viewed it in real life. Damn nice building. And a couple were having their wedding there as well! Haha and later on the bride rented a PINK limo and had all her friends inside and were driving round town screaming like monkeys lol.

Then I come back to my hostel, and look out the window for this view hahaha. It's not too bad actually, they are everywhere here in the UK, just got to learn and accept it. What people do is their own business eh. And I just saw a group of women coming out from there with a sex doll lol. Sounds like a fun party for them.

Can hear all the cheers coming from the bars around the area. ManUtd just whopped Wigan 5-0. Woohoo!

So bunny, what is the date you want me to get your one-way ticket here? :)

0 comments: