Feeds RSS

Friday 28 August 2009

homeless no more

Yeah! Finally moving into my house tomorrow morning! Just when I was getting used to Manchester as well. Owell. And just when I found this really nice burger/sandwich place as well that serves healthy stuff and it's pretty cheap too. Pity. Wish I can move it to Preston.

I really really enjoyed myself though, living in hostels. Damn fun, and this kind of stuff you don't get to do everyday. Or in KL haha. Sharing a bedroom with random strangers and stuff like that. You'll be surprised how many girls dare to stay in a room with 6 other random guys.

The bee just finished her looooong exams today. Feeling pretty whacked out as well from cheerleading. Sucks that you can't be there for the people you love. Sigh. All I want now is to fuck the space-time continuum and go back to KL.

0 comments: