Feeds RSS

Tuesday 25 August 2009

meetings

Did my occupational health screening thing today. Finally got it over and done with. Even managed to meet Tiong Ren and Swee Lan, the 2 M206 people there. Also brought Dom around Manchester in the evening. Lol I sound like a tour guide already though I've only been here a week. Managed to meet my other batchmates coming to Manchester and also the M106 seniors. Not bad for a day's work.

Also managed to buy Wolfenstein for PC haha.

Yea 30pounds isn't cheap I suppose, but you cannot keep converting if you want to live well here in the UK. And keep thinking, "Oh, but 30pounds is B$65, and RM160, I can buy shitloads of nasi lemaks with that moolah." Well too bad because if you do that you can't even buy your daily lunch and dinner cuz that alone will already total up to be about 20pounds/day, which is close to RM200. Convert that then, let's see you survive on grass and rain water.

Nah I'm just kidding haha. Must save as much as possible. Parents worked hard for the money as well. But for me now it is damn boring at night plus I need to pay to use the internet, so what to do? So far the game is kick-ass, let's see how it goes then the reviews aren't all that good. Good thing is that if I'm done playing, or do not want to play anymore, I can sell the CD back to any game shops here probably for 20pounds. Good?

0 comments: