Feeds RSS

Monday 17 August 2009

spare me some feelings

I hate this part. It is the worst feeling in the world having to leave your girlfriend sobbing cuz you need to rush home to a mum who doesn't care what you feel and instead gets mad at you for coming home late, and even that is due to the jam outside IMU, on Kesas and around Puchong. I was driving like an insane person doing 12okph in the jam already damnit. All these emotional swirls I have is going to take my life one day I swear.

We were made in IMU, and we will physically part for a few years in IMU as well. Ironic.

Tough tough tough tough. I never expected it to be easy, but being this hard is ridiculous. Insane. Including the fact that she can't send me off cuz the flight is at 2am. Leaving you behind in KL is the hardest thing I've done in my life so far.

Missed you just a few steps down the stairs in IMU. Insane.

0 comments: