Feeds RSS

Thursday 20 August 2009

Global warming hmm

In Manchester. After the long monotonous flight and the queues at the custom, I finally made it. Only to be welcomed by hot sunny weather wtf. Zakhir came down from Glasgow to meet me, and he said this is one of the few times he had seen the sun in the UK. Lucky me I suppose.

Crashing in a youth hostel at the moment while waiting for the house issues in Preston to be settled. It isn't as dodgy as those Eurotrip hostels that you see in movies, it is pretty decent actually. Pretty damn clean as well. Went around the city a little bit and managed to get a UK number, though temporary. Got a beer as well heh, it seriously was a freaking hot day. Felt more like KL than UK. Hotter than KL even zzzz.

It is 11pm here and 6am in KL. Good morning babydear, words cannot express how much I miss you. Can I get you a plane ticket to come here for the weekends?

0 comments: