Feeds RSS

Tuesday 4 August 2009

lima

5 months. Can't believe that we are going to celebrate our monthly-anniversaries through LDR from now on. Unless my hols are on the 4th of the month. But still, happy 5 months baby, I will have it no other way. I may not be able to give you expensive presents over a fancy dinner, or even be there for you physically (by physical I mean hugs ok sheesh), but know that I do love you and there is nothing more that I want than to be with you right this very moment. I will make it up when I get back to KL ok? Which is in 11days time!! Which would also mean I am flying off to the UK in15days time =\ getting cold feet haha.

On the bright side I will be just in time for the start of the new EPL season to see ManUtd kick ass as always haha! Anybody wants the new ManUtd jersey? :D Not f.o.c ok I'm not that rich lol.

0 comments: