Feeds RSS

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Slowww

Finally finding myself in Dubai International Airport again. 9 years after I was last here with my family, now I am here myself, waiting for my transit flight to Manchester. Could've been a really fun flight on Emirates but I spent most of it sleeping and eating lol. Didn't even make use of the 600+ movies and songs that they have. Played a little of poker though haha! Couldn't resist that :D

Missing the bee like crazyy here. Weather is pretty good. I feel like splurging my cash on...I dunno, something nice here. A watch maybe. The wireless sucks. Worse than in KLIA arghh. Can't even skype with the gf properly...pissing me off. And international calls are RM4.50/min crazy.

Another hour till I leave for Manchester. It is 10am in KL and 6am here in Dubai. Jet lag is a bitch.

0 comments: