Feeds RSS

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Regrets

Things I wish that I have done, and now its too late as I am leaving tonight.

1) Made a video with the gf. NOT a sex tape ok, just a lame video of us to watch during any skype-less hours.

2) Took more photos with my friends.

3) Went to more places in Malaysia during the holidays.

4) Did more crazy stunts during lectures.

5) Skipped more PBLs and hospital visits -_-

6) Worked in KL in a bar.

7) Joined cheerleading (yes yes) for the 2nd IMUCup as well. Sorry Peiwen difficult times then.

8) Ragged more people during the orientation lol.

9) Went to the Tiesto beach party with Geo. Damnit.

10) Making sure I remembered every little enjoyable thing I did with the bee and my friends, for they are going to be the few of the best times of my life.

0 comments: