Feeds RSS

Saturday 29 August 2009

nights

Heng you lucky SOB. Getting to come back here tomorrow to be with your girlfriend. Heck just give me a week back in KL and I will be happy.
Getting good at quick calculations of Malaysian time and UK time. And learning to say goodnight to the girlfriend when it is still evening here.
Came up with a plan to get back to KL for a couple of weeks haha. Hope it will work!
Lectures and hospital visits are going to start real soon. Been picking up the local English so it will be easier to communicate with them. Most of my friends here say that it is a must to learn the local terms.
And having to be cheerful at all times. Lol shouldn't be a problem then. Might be for some people though haha. Those that are depressed or stuck to the M'sian-care-about-myself attitude. Though trust me sometimes I so totally just want to shut up and not be courteous to strangers.
Hello there how are you doing? Here let me hold the door for you. Top of the morning eh? See you later! Hi it's me again, how's business? You alright there mate? Cheers. Thank you and have a safe journey.
Still, it is a good practice. Guess me dad was right haha.
Streets are packed and super noisy now. Weekends are here and everyone is clubbing or at the pub. Preston better have pubs. Clubs not so much, not in the mood for them. Just need my daily beer lol.
Sigh Ericamak you got me wishing you are here with me every second of the day.

0 comments: