Feeds RSS

Saturday 11 July 2009

Fairytale coming to an end. Sobs. Just knew time is a bitch. Let's see it pass this fast next week.

Been clearing my vista apartment. Lots of junk everywhere. And housemates left me to clean and sweep the floor and kitchen myself wtfish. One of the reasons why I so am not going to be in-charge of the house in UK -_-

Learnt a few things about enzymes and substrates today lol. In a different sense of the word in case you were wondering. Satisfied our hunger for pork last night at El Cerdo and sushi this afternoon at Zanmai. Damn awesome El Cerdo especially with the complimentary margarita at the end *drools. Wished I had more money then would've gotten the suckling piglet and crispy german pork knuckles!!

Thanks bee for the pre-birthday dinner, your company was almost as awesome as the food. Kidding! Totally wouldn't had spent it with anyone else in any other way.

0 comments: