Feeds RSS

Wednesday 8 July 2009

birdy

People can change in just a matter of seconds. You think you know them, but suddenly they can turn the other cheek and kick you in the nuts. Such is life, and I guess we all just have to live with it and adjust to it.

On the other hand, heading back to KL soon. With family though, and the gf is gonna be busy with labs and orientation. Really want to spend some time with her and also with my friends - those who are still around or living in KL. Could head to clubs or something but ah well. Guess there will be another time. It is seriously dull here sigh. Wonder how I survived all my life in Brunei. Maybe if the gf was here it wouldn't be so bad. And none of my friends are back from UK also smart bastards.

Snow Patrol has been running in my head and my car CD player for ages now. Emo doesn't even feel emo anymore haha. Must burn some mix-CDs now, the radio over here is....hmmm. BRING BACK THE UK STATIONS!!!! Where their sports news is about ManUtd and Chelsea and not Selangor PKNS and Kedah. Though they always used to play too much Sophie Ellis-Baxtor and Jamelia.

0 comments: