Feeds RSS

Monday 27 July 2009

monday blues

And it is confirmed. Flight to KL is on the 14th of August, and my flight to the UK is at 2am on the 19th. Even as I type this I can feel and I know that it's going to be a looooooooong trip. Well yes apart from the fact that it's a 13-hour flight with a 3-hour transit in Dubai. Sigh. I think I am going to get drunk from the free wine and alcohol and think about leaving everyone in KL. No offense guys but especially the gf. It's gonna be until December before I can even think of seeing her again physically. I am not ashamed to say I am gonna cry my eyes out on the plane...it's the truth sigh.

House next to mine just got broken into. What's worse is that all the houses in my residential area are without gates or fences; it's the open American concept. No grills on the windows as well. But it is a nice place except that it hasn't been preperly maintained for the past 3 years since everyone wanted to cut cost. The gardeners are gone and no one is taking the initiative to cut the grass around their house or at least hire a gardener to do so. So from high end residential area - only for doctors and teachers and most are ex-pats - it is now becoming lalang-land. Sad.

Manchester United looking good for next season. Squad is good with ample players backing up each position. City with all their cash looks impressive though. Damn their strikeforce is like Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho and Santa Cruz. WTF. Can't wait to get to get my hands on the new home jersey over in the UK. I'll be in the red part of Manchester as well so I wouldn't get beaten up wearing it outdoors lol.

0 comments: