Feeds RSS

Friday 24 July 2009

snap

Visa done. Just need to sit tight and wait for the dates to pass. The excitement of seeing the bee again is building up! Just a couple of weeks or so and I'll be back across the South China Sea to KL. Been bumming around the house lately just driving around. And arranging my occupational health screening to be done in the UK.

Finally got my own camera. Couldn't stand the camera phones anymore and this beauty of mine speciallizes in night shots! Well it is not a DSLR but it'll do just fine. If only I got this earlier; my photos of Lookout Point and B.lalang would've been more awesome.

Speaking of awesome-ness, well, nothing. Just so happens that everyday is the same here haha. Predictable to the even the amount of shits you have to take. Phone calls to KL have been expensive though. Wishing there is some cheaper way of doing so hmm. Maybe I really should buy over a network company in the future.

0 comments: