Feeds RSS

Wednesday 15 July 2009

21st!

KLIA again. This time probably back in Brunei for a month. Sigh. Anyway celebrated my 2st two days ago! Feel so old now lol. With my parents on the 13th July, mamak with Geo and Cheek that night itself, then Chilli's on the 14th with the bee, Karmen, Chia, Rach, Elaine, Lilian, Willy and Guan. View photos on Facebook lazy to upload here haha. Net is slow plus I didnt take that many nice ones. Guan was the guy with the DSLR that night lol. I have great friends. And Karmen is retarded. And the only person to finish her burger that night haha PIG!

Of course not forgetting the morning of the 13th when the gf and I celebrated in her car, complete with a surprise and cake and presents. Thanks baby, love you loads!!

Ok got to go through the customs.

0 comments: