Feeds RSS

Saturday 3 May 2008

Screwed up.

I lost the SRC Elections. To all who supported me, thank you a million times. I can list all the people - the gf, Priscilla, Denise, Dom, Geowin, Leslie, Pei-wen - and it can go on and on. Without you all the final results wouldn't even be close thanks to the so-called intelligent votes by the other voters. I can only hope that they are happy with their choice. And good luck to the winner. Seriously he will need it.

My condolences also go out to Dom, who didn't win and wanted to suicide just now. It's not worth it bro, this is, after all, a big popularity contest so even the useless ones can win. I rest my case.

Yea and maybe I am just fucking pissed now and I might regret this later bla bla bla, but I just need to get it out of my system before it kills the very body which holds it. And yes I realize I sound like sour grapes. Deal with it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"so-called intelligent votes by the other voters."

....


i'm glad where my votes went...