Feeds RSS

Friday 30 May 2008

B

Got a B for GI + Haemato. Don't know to be happy or sad or both or neither. Guess depending on how you look at it it can be either a good result or a failure. God only knows. It is interesting to see people's expressions when they tell you their results. A 'B' could mean the world to one, while it could be like a disaster to another. I wish I know what it means to me. If I got a B in secondary school, it would be really bad for me. Now, sometimes, I'm just happy to pass while at the same time I want to get the results I know that I can and should get.

Seize the day.

Must find some way of killing and getting rid of this fatigue. It is like I am having the urge and the desire to study but then the body and the mind is not willing. My eyelids are constantly drooping, head is spinning and mind wandering. Just drop dead.

0 comments: