Feeds RSS

Sunday 4 May 2008

Pinch me

230 votes. Wow. I'm in total shock again. Now I know how things work around here. No work is good work huh. And I will call my baby cousin to speak for me next time, who knows, it might actually work.

Sundays have never felt this dead.

Oh and congrats to Mezhen for getting the VP post, she fully deserved it for all the work and effort she put in to upstage Aveena.

I have this pyro-urges again. Haven't felt this way for a long time already, in fact, since 2 years ago. Need. To. Burn. Stuff. Down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its wise to just shut up and improve on yourself before making comments on others. look at yourself in the mirror

Anonymous said...

anonymous was right.
u r acting lik a sore loser.
dont further disappoint ur supporters.

weiluen said...

I am saying this as a friend, not as a candidate, not as a SRC or as a pharmacy student whatever...honestly speaking, u did have a better speech compared to chun kang and you answered questions better than him, thats a known fact... Just that someone had to win and we got the winner, so what i wanna say is dont let ur life crumble on u coz u did indeed gave a real good fight, i was impressed...

Jonathan said...

yea nice work leaving ur comments under anonymous stupid names. if u think u r so great why don't u reveal yourselves?