Feeds RSS

Sunday 18 May 2008

because my PSP ran out of battery and I didn't bring the charger.

Sundays. The day of rest and relaxation. Sometimes though I wish there was more to do around here than just study and doing nothing else, or not studying and doing nothing else. Life of a medical student around IMU without a car I guess. I am yet to watch Iron Man or Speed Racer, wonder if they are really worth the effort and the money or not. Hmmm.

Woke up this morning to the sweet sounds of nothing. Just remembered that there is CSI at 12pm. One of the reasons that I dragged my lazy behind out of the bed. Also I was hungry and my urinary bladder was full. Anywho-billy, today has the makings and the potential to be yet another legendary do-nothing-but-sit-around-collect-dust-&-let-mould-grow-between-your-fat-arse-and-the-sofa day. Might as well huh? Since this is one of the rare weekends that I can actually be free and do nothing with no worries.

I have the urge to play basketball. Damn it our training is this Friday and I might be going to Pangkor.

Hopsital attachments start next Tuesday. Not one of my more favourite things. Especially since need to wake up at 6am.

Ah it's a nice, bright and sunny day and I am couped up at home. Wonder why people in Malaysia come up with all these lame reasons to stay indoors or to skip meetings and classes. If it rains, they complain it is too wet and cold. If it is sunny, they complain that it is too hot and sweaty and sleep-inducing. Then again not everyone is like me - with the air-con turned on 24/7 heh heh. Yea I am the environment's worst nightmare, though I have been doing a lot of environment-saving things lately.

Who wants to sing K?

0 comments: