Feeds RSS

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Pasties.

Ok so this is the thing. 2 more days to Haemato + GI. Maybe make that 1. Since it is already past midnight now.

Have I finished studying? Yes.

How many rounds? One.

Confident enough? Don't know.

I guessed if I'd started earlier I would've the chance to do more rounds. The more I think about it.....DAMN CAMPAIGNING. Ah well. Can't complain much I guess. My decision, my cross to bear. Well, not that extreme I guess - after all it's not like I really use the time to do serious re-reading anyway. Hmm. Dom seems to think that I am super confident and I only play with my PSP all the time. Wrong my fellow housemate. Look who doesn't even turn up for lectures.

Anyway, just feeling very fatigued these few days. It's late and I am hungry. Sleep or eat?

Damn it.

0 comments: