Feeds RSS

Monday 12 October 2009

role-play

Call me weird but I miss the fun (and not so fun) parts of IMU Cup. Wonder if they have the Manchester Games over here, but I'm in Preston anyway so what the hell. Looking through photos of the IMU Cup '09 cuz I'm bored and I've been doing nothing this whole Sunday except for eating and watching movies and playing games and more eating. Didn't even go for futsal today. All the drama and controversy of the IMU Cup. Sweet. And the infamous M107 batch. Even the seniors over here know about our batch and the rather colourful people lol.

So with the weekends drawing to a close, I'm staring at another week of night shifts at the Emergency Dept. Why do the interesting cases happen when I'm not around? .............yea I typed a paragraph there before deciding that I shouldn't discuss cases. Confidentiality issues and what-nots.

Anywho just miss KL quite alot. Life in Msia (though with much slower internet zzz) was better in a sense of, well, belonging, gf and fooooooddddd. Suddenly having the huge urge to eat mamak food and rot. Oh and playing poker too haha. Imagine winning 100 POUNDS instead of RM100. Problem is not enough people over that who will want to play with cash plus it is quite a pain in the gluteus to walk from one house to another at night.

Scene in Vista:

A: Friend, wanna poker or not wor?
B: Like that ah. Your place is it?
A: My place lor, where else? My place got more people here already mah don't need go far far.
B: Sien. Ok la I bring RM50 to throw can? Give me 5 minute I take the lift. I put on my T-shirt I go straight.

Scene in Preston:

A: Hey wanna play poker or not?
B: Hmm. No money la, RM convert to pounds can die wei.
A: Aiyoh just play with pennies la! I very the sien.
B: Your house so far away though.
A: WTF it is just 5 minutes away!
B: Dude need to walk in the 3-degree weather ok. Need to put on my vest, and my sweater, and my windbreaker, and my long pants, then wear gloves, then wear scarf, then wear socks and then wear shoes. Then go your house need take off shoes, take off socks, take off scarf, take off gloves, take off sweater, take off windbreaker I tired liao lor. Sien.

So there you have it. Problems faced. Though it will be nice just to buy a packet of cards first over here haha.

0 comments: