Feeds RSS

Monday 5 October 2009

Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix

Back to PBL again. Sigh. And the weekend passed so damn fast. Like Teong Rhen said, weekends are becoming so valuable now, unlike IMU, when everyday was a Sunday.

PBL is a bitch. And Manchester is super PBL-pro, I think they are one of the PBL pioneers. Just my luck eh. Thank goodness for IMU notes that Dom brought over from KL, and luckily I just bought a 3-in-1 printer, so just photocopy and voila! PBL done. Lol. Well not really, cuz apparently people here don't bring notes or books into PBL sessions, so still need to read and memorize all the shitty patho and drugs of heart failure, infective endocarditis blablabla. Yes I am doing CVS, Respi and Haemato all over again. Hello Sem2/3.

Paramore's new album brand new eyes is sweeeeetttt. I think it is much better than Muse this time around. Whether you are a fan of rock, or Paramore, or neither, it still is a must buy. Or download, whichever. Nice tunes plus the lyrics are meaningful as well not to mention Hayley William's monster voice.


Oh and Happy 7 Months my hunnybear *hugs I love you tonnes!

Let's drive into the distance and never look back :)

Now where can I siphon 1200pounds to fund my air tickets to and from KL.

0 comments: