Feeds RSS

Friday 9 October 2009

the only exception

Ahh interesting news. My housemate gayboy Dom has restarted his blogging life lol. Due to boredom and the fact that medical students are so free they just literally freeze at home. Don't understand why some of my batchmates already saying that they don't have time to study or do PBL. Study? Seriously??

Go view his blog to see him rant bout PBL haha.

Weekends are coming again. Perfectly timed as well. Might be making a trip down to Manchester. Weather is getting cold now. Highs of 13 deg celsius and lows of 2. Brrr. Take in account the winds blowing right in your face as well and you will get probably 0 or lower. Ah what fun. Or so the IMU people think. It ain't fun man. PBLs here are worse than over there. Emergency dept is not as glamorous as you think as well.

Speaking of studying...have not touched anything except for my 1st PBL on I.E and cardiac failure. Other than that just playing games, watching movies and streaming series, thinking of what to cook for lunch and dinner like a housewife and last but definitely not least, Skyping with the baby :) Haha my mum was so cool bout it as well when she asked me over the phone if I missed my gf, and reminding me to call her (gf, not mum) as well. Way ahead of ya mum hee.

0 comments: