Feeds RSS

Friday 30 October 2009

MYOL

Decided to finally attend an event that involves our batch. Bout time. Managed to get 7 of us to head to Roper Hall for a Halloween mess party, which included free drinks for bout an hour. Free Jack Daniels and coke, free Malibu and pineapple juice and free tequila shots! I ordered another JD shot and Malibu later on as well haha.

But only stayed for an hour or so before we left -_- only managed to mingle with the people for a short while. Sad. But I am not going to comment on anything because apparently some people are SO sensitive bout certain issues on my blog. Sad.

Anyway. Steering away from issues. Pictures then.




Last picture is a questionable one haha. Niha niha =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

trackkllp8890436 ggg

Anonymous said...

Hi forum, cool weather and good mood. life is a good thing however turn

Anonymous said...

Hi, today is a beautiful day in my life. I saw a first snow in this year and I save this photo for all people in the World!

Anonymous said...

45954.....93900