Feeds RSS

Saturday 24 October 2009

eternal springs

Sometimes the thought of growing up is scary. Just imagine the life of a doctor before becoming a GP and living the (easier) life. In the hospital almost everyday. Being on call. Having to look after so many patients and be responsible for their lives. But before that having to sit for exams after exams after exams and do all the ward rounds which I already am lazy to do. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder if this is the life that I want in front of me.

Whatever happened to the easy life? Do as you like, come and go as you like. I want to be stronger, stronger to withstand all that lies ahead. For I know it's gonna be a long long ride. Even now itself life here is getting more difficult. Coping with weather for one. It's fine we can all stand the cold. There is just a problem of drying clothes. See, little things like this just shows how different life is now compared to Vista, where we can wash anytime and dry any day no matter the time of the year. Of course not to forget food. Cooking is fine don't get me wrong, after all I help my mum a lot in Brunei anyway. Just that the convenience of taking away from the roadside stalls is gone. All part of growing up I suppose. Which sucks. Just wanna lay in bed and play games the whole day haha. What a fulfilling life eh.

On a cheerier note, bought my flight back to KL already. 16th Dec. Pray all goes to plan, I'm sure it will. Can't wait to see the bee already; it has been ages! Christmas and (a few minutes/hour) of new year 2010 here we come!! :)

Haven't read literature in a disgustingly long time. Feel so culture-deprived. Weird, I know, but it's true. The last book I read was Dan Brown's Lost Symbol but you can't be that desperate to call that literature. I think I'll buy the P.G Woodhouse collection. But my hands are already full thanks to this. SIGH. Life is too good.

And there is also one for children. Bless.

0 comments: