Feeds RSS

Saturday 7 March 2009

Whose Line??

Spent the afternoon at Sunway Pyramid today with her. Plan was to study at Starbucks for 2 hours then go shopping for clothes. My shirts specifically.

Studying in motion ;p

Not bad, managed to do 2 notes on a Saturday. Also managed to buy a shirt and ate ice-cream at Baskin Robbins together with the marshmallows we bought from M&S. Marshmallows rock.

Took a taxi from Sunway to Bukit Jalil. Now S.Pyramid uses the central booth system to sell taxi coupons, something like KLIA and LCCT. So I bought mine for RM17, and gave her RM100. I got my change and barely had time to check and the usher hurried me to a taxi. Once inside I checked and guess what? I was short of RM50. I asked the driver to stop - he was a nice english-speaking Indian man - and I went back to the lady to tell her that I gave RM100 not RM50. I told her and she just smiled and giggled and said, "Oh yea lupa ah." and took the RM50, which by the way was right in next to her, and gave it to me. Once back in the taxi the man asked me if I was short-changed. He went on to say that many people also got short-changed before, cuz he always has to stop and let them go get their money. WTF. They even short-change the taxi drivers when the drivers want to claim the receipt money from them. WTF.

So people, always count your change.

0 comments: