Feeds RSS

Friday 6 March 2009

Come On Over

Studies piling up. Stupid community filed trip reports to write and presentations to do. Toilet keeps leaking and running up the water bill. Luck keep ignoring me during poker and blackjack nights. Seriously badly as well wtf. Whatever I win doesn't seem to matter cuz I'll just lose them on the next few rounds.

But it doesn't matter as much to me cuz you'll be there for me. In the end that's all that matters. Well except for the studies part haha. Damn EOS 5.

3 comments:

TY said...

Poker is more skills than luck man!

Jonathan said...

lol u hvnt seen the cards i was dealt.

TY said...

Yea but as long as you don't lose EVERY round(I tried before) then skills come in.

Win big lose small that's the key. Winning a few rounds can offset all the other rounds you lose.