Feeds RSS

Sunday 1 March 2009

A cold gun

I think the lower your expectations are, the less pain you will receive, the less hurt you will feel. Does this mean that we should never have expectations at all? Does this mean that we should never try anything out of the ordinary at all? What good is a heart when a heart can be broken right?

On the other hand, without expectations, life will be boring. Monotonous. Predictable. Guess I wouldn't want that either.

Say it isn't so. Time is a bitch. Karma is a bitch. One day we were this, the next day there isn't even a we anymore. If mum wasn't coming the Chivas would have found a new home in my stomach. Sigh sigh sigh sigh. My heart is screaming and banging on the rib cage but no one can hear a sound. I want to scream out but no one can hear a sound.

0 comments: