Feeds RSS

Friday 20 March 2009

Mistress Asus

What a tragic death for my little Miss Acer. Struck by lightning on the wee hours of Wednesday morning. 7am to be exact. I witnessed the whole thing with my very own eyes. It was downloading Justice League Season 1-3 (comics rock) and so it wasn't shut down. I woke up around 6.45am getting ready to read some notes before preparing breakfast for the bee. It was raining rather heavily and there was lightning and thunder, but nothing out of the ordinary when suddenly there was a crack of thunder and a red flash of light through my room window. Another flash of light appeared from my laptop and that was the last that I heard from it. Gone, forever. Until my dad replaces the motherboard I guess.

Good news is, I bought a new laptop! Or as the bee put it, a new mistress haha. For RM3400, the specs are high enough to support any new games in the market including L4D and when it comes out, Starcraft 2! Bad news is that my report was saved in my old laptop and I didn't get to make a backup copy of it. WTF have to start from scratch all over again. Condolences to Ek Guan as well haha.

Oh and my mum said yes :D

0 comments: