Feeds RSS

Monday 30 March 2009

3 years

What a day. Full of adrenaline and nervousness. Starting with the 60-page that was due today. Needed to print them in color so I went to uni damn early today just to get it done. And stupid me forgot to save the report in .doc format instead of the .docx format. Furthermore all the computers in the elabs are only equipped with MS Word 2003. Damn.

Went for lecture. Came out 10minutes later haha. Stupid Dom forced me to go for it then asked me to skip it along with him. He was supposed to print the report for me in a shop nearby at 1pm. Came back at 3pm saying that the format was all messed up. Oh did I mention that my PMS matching results were supposed to come out today 5pm? Went to uni at 4pm with the bee. We just lazed around my place the whole day when our plan was to study and watch a movie lol. Hurried to the elab and opened my report. Guess what - the format and all was fine. Proceeded to print it and guess what - not enough paper. Luckily the bee found Dom outside the elab and luckily he had papers. Spent RM20 printing the whole report, thanks to the color-printing for the graphs.

Just in time for the matching results! This time it's for real. Bee insisted on following me - thank God she did - got the envelope, and opened it.

University of Manchester. My 4th choice.

Didn't really know what to feel at that time. Top 5 is damn good already. Glasgow would've been better, but then Dom and Daniel both got Manchester too! Yea Dom and I, housemates for life. Rachel got Aberdeen though, which was where Dom also wanted to go, so....ah well at least it's still in the UK you two. Domestic calls ok. Mine are international calls! Thank goodness she is patient and understanding and all.

Heh I'm gonna miss the bee. A lot. 3 years. Notwithstanding the holidays.

0 comments: