Feeds RSS

Friday 25 April 2008

If it ain't love I don't know what it is.

How? Here I am, sitting down in utter silence and typing this. People whom I want to talk to are busy doing something. Things are fluctuating more than the stock market. If this keeps up I seriously don't know what's going to happen. Giving up is always an option open to me I guess, but that will be taking the easy way out. Which I hate. So we just have to pray and wait that someone calls out and saves me. Saves us.

Feel like breaking down already. Just stretched and stretched and stretched to the limit. Come on come on. It ain't that hard. The glue that I am applying just isn't holding. But I guess the other force that is being applied isn't working strong enough.

And then I have all these studies to worry about as well as the voting for my elections are up next week Monday, and then tomorrow 6am have to wake up to go to Seremban for the IMU inter-campus games. God I need you. I'm so tired of everything. Just take me away.

0 comments: