Feeds RSS

Monday 28 April 2008

Can't help it. Still read the link in the previous post.

Sometimes I just wish and wish that life will be simpler. Easier. Able to make your own decisions and be respected for them. Now I know that all parents aren't perfect, and they are only acting for their children's best interests, but.....haih. I just don't know what to say anymore. Things do not need to be this hard you know. It just breaks my heart everytime I think of what I must be putting the gf through, when all she asks for is stability and to know that I will always be there. I wish I can turn back time but I can't. I wish I can have the ability to change people's minds just with a snap of my fingers but I can't. I can wish and wish but I still know that I can't. The human being has got to be the most lame thing in the universe.

I forgot why I am typing this already. Maybe it's because I am sick of reading lecture notes and staring at blood films which all look bloody similar to the next one that I am going to read. WTF. I just want everything to be simple and ok. No need for deception, lies, hidden meanings, backstabbings or anything of that sort. But I guess it is always easier said than done.

I am SO failing Manly Monday. Damn. Just hope I don't fail haemato + GI.

0 comments: