Feeds RSS

Friday 18 April 2008

All that's needed.

Sometimes all that's left to say is a thank you, or maybe even a good job and do better next time. That is just all that is needed to say to leave a person in a good mood. Especially in big organisations such as hospitals and government offices, we always wonder why people are so sour-faced and curt and sarcastic and forever in the I-don't-give-a-damn mood. And notice that this happens more often in the East here than the West. Somehow I feel that people over here are reluctant, or just not used to praising people for whatever good things they have done, instead choosing to harp on the bad.

Another reason I guess why I like International schools. So although they are sometimes arrogant or have low morals or what, there are still some good points that we can learn from Westerners. Also a reason why I think Leslie will make a good President. And I hope I am given the opportunity to work under him as the Sports Rep. Change the perception of the SRC to students, as what Geowin has said.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.