Feeds RSS

Thursday 24 April 2008

Angelos Charisteas!

Wow. 2008 already. Incredible. Another Euro coming up, this time Euro '08. Heh I remember as clearly as it was yesterday that in 2004 in my secondary school days I bet that Greece will win Euro '04 against Portugal - and they did! Haha easy $120. Brunei Dollars as well.

Speaking of the flying speed of time, I haven't been doing much studying, and the Haemato+GI exam is coming up on the 15th of May. Still busy with stuff, but much less now compared to the last 2 weeks, and less stressed as well.

Just did some questions on the Medscape/Emedicne website - yes I signed up for it, I am a super-nerd - and I got them all correct. Cool. Related to CVS + Respi though. Hmmm.

Low Yat later most likely. Fix the gf's laptop. Maybe, just maybe, we can find a slot to watch a movie at Times Square? Or just hang out at Border's. Yay!

0 comments: