Feeds RSS

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Pinch me

Heading back to Brunei tomorrow on the 9.10am flight. Flying 1st class as there are no seats available in economy class anymore. Managed to spend the whole day with the bee though thankfully. Had lunch at this Korean BBQ restaurant in Taipan - Han Woo Ri - and my goodness it was awesome! And for a wee bit less than RM50 as well.

All the side dishes, which were all refillable, made it all the more worth it. Then just lazed around the whole day at my place watching How I Met Your Mother and talking bout the future and talking and talking. Really still finding it hard to believe that I will be leaving for UK so soon. And that I will be in Brunei for almost the whole of July. Exciting? Yea sure -_- The future is scary. Especially when it is so uncertain. We'll make it through, I know we will. Times will be tough, but knowing that you'll be there waiting makes it easier.

Cleared my room. Disposed of all the notes which I don't think I'll be needing. Lots of junk around actually. And come to think of it there isn't that many things to carry back to Brunei at all, the most being clothes. And my speakers which are heavy. I want to wake up and be in Semester 1 again.

0 comments: