Feeds RSS

Saturday 6 June 2009

Of the ole' times

Went over to IMU this morning (just) to check if the admin was open so that I can ask a few things regarding the forms from Uni of Manchester. Then as I walked thru the front doors of IMU, I remembered that it's our beloved Agung's birthday today. Everything is closed. Wtf. So I decided to talk a stroll down memory lane in IMU, since it was empty I could just wander around.

Ppl like Zhiven who still has to go to the library different story la lol. But I was just thinking of all the times since Sem 1 starting from orientation up to now, and all the changes IMU has gone thru.

The canteen.
The shopping mall look.
The dual escalators on either side of the building.
The double storey library.
Both IMU Cups.
How IMU had only Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing and how we literally knew everyone in uni by name.
The entrance to IMU where we have to walk thru the basement carpark.
Lectures in LT2 during our 1st year and then Audi in the 2nd.
HTIN AUNG you crazy @$$
Friends made and friends lost.
Sem 1 where I did nothing but play play play play play and oh did I mention play?

Yea ppl will say as you look to progress, changes must be made to match the new standards and all, but I kind of - sue me - miss the old IMU. Like a big family. Though Medicine and Pharmacy were always at daggers. You may say that Vista is a hellhole as well, but in truth it is much better accomodation then not just other hostels in M'sia, but also overseas. Except for the suicides heh. Gonna miss this place. 2.5 years just flew by. Wow.

Not going to visit the bee today cuz she is going to her gramps' place. Sobs. We caught Terminator Salvation yesterday finally. Thought it was just so-so. 7.5/10. Still have not watched so many movies! Damn the high school kids with their hols jamming up all the cinemas.

I hate public holidays.

0 comments: