Feeds RSS

Monday 29 June 2009

blues

Now i remember the reason why I don't like coming back to Brunei. In addition to the fact that the gf is back there in KL and that there is nothing to do here. Miss the smell of freedom. And the quiet sounds of non-nagging.

Just a few more days I hope. Visa is the only thing stopping me now...hopefully they can get it done later, else it's gonna take a few more days to get the original over here and drag the whole damn thing on.

Why does love seem to fade away as people get older? And they rather focus on the so called 'more important' things in life. Like money, time-management, education, work work work and stressing themselves up like dog testicles. Unless you are French I suppose.

Wow 6 days without the bee already. Seems like forever. It's funny (or rather not) how time seems to slow to a complete crawl when you are not around. I wish I can capture every moment with you and re-live it everyday of my life. And don't give me the HIMYM bullcrap about how a moment becomes precious because it is fleeting and there is a new moment coming up which makes the old moment even more precious. Lol. I want my piglet.

0 comments: