Feeds RSS

Monday 8 June 2009

Anti-airplane

Finally got my letter of good conduct done today. Phew. What an exhausting day. Went around photocopying stuff and going to Putrajaya getting them certified. Plus the weather was damn hot and the poor bee was waiting outside in the car in the blazing sun cuz she was wearing formal enough clothing lol. And I took 2 hours running up and down the stairs because the cashier charged me wrongly and so the commissioner couldn't sign it blah blah blah.

Oh and had the most romantic lunch at Petronas haha. Eating corn in cup and Maggi and drinking chocolate milk. Can't express how much the bee waiting and accompanying me the whole afternoon meant to me. Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks love. Also can't believe that I'm leaving to Brunei soon already in a few days (hopefully weeks) time. So so gonna miss the sillybilly.

Life's unfair, I know, that's a cliche. But why can't it be unfair in my favour?

0 comments: