Feeds RSS

Friday 12 June 2009

2am ramblings

Sometimes people say things without knowing the implications of their words.
Sometimes people say things out of hurt or jealousy or both.
Sometimes people say things because they think they are right when they are fucken wrong.
Sometimes people say things because they just want to prove that they can speak.
Sometimes people say things when they should just fucken sleep.
Sometimes people say things in hope that someone cares.
Sometimes people say things because they can't let it go.


On separate note,
I am going to miss the silly girl.
I am going to miss the shopping trips together.
I am going to miss taking the cab to go to your place on weekends.
I am going to miss the excited look on your face when you choose my clothes.
I am going to miss how you always find ways to make me laugh.
I am going to miss your retardedness (and there is quite a lot here).
I am going to miss your smile which instantly brightens up my day.
I am going to miss the early morning messages you send to me before driving over.
I am going to miss how we talk things over no matter what.
I am going to miss how we always start the most stupid arguments.
I am going to miss you.

0 comments: