Feeds RSS

Friday 24 April 2009

Mistletoe & Holly

Christmas Eve just arrived early. Today to be exact haha. Yes I am aware that it is April and not December, and yes I have not lost my mind from studying.

Studied a little in the morning. Waited for the bee to finish her lab sessions then we went to 1Utama! Went to eat lunch and catch a movie and eat dinner. Had lunch at Nando's, caught the 3.45pm Paul Blart: Mall Cop show and ate Bakuteh at Subang for dinner. Oh and we even managed to catch a lingerie fashion show around 3pm at 1U New Wing. The bee was all so excited and couldn't wait to see the models LOL. Me? Kinda I guess haha. And apparently so were hundreds of other guys there. No life. The models were hot I admit. Well only two or three actually. There were a few rather weird ones, like they were just plucked out from modelling academy or something. Looked rather lost and, well, unmodel-like. Ah who am I to judge haha.


Came back to my place after that and lit candles and siwtched off the lights and listened to good old Sinatra crooning away his Christmas album songs. Awesomeness. Wish I can capture the moment and those emotions and store them away in a little glass jar so that I can admire them everyday when I'm in the UK. Ahh well.

We still have forever.

0 comments: