Feeds RSS

Saturday 11 April 2009

DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM?!!

Basketball 3v3 this morning. How long was it since I played ball? 6 months?? Considering that fact I thought we played pretty well as a team. All close losses and draws. Stupid draws. My leg and knee hurts like hell now. I mean, what kind of foul is that?! wtf. Felt like doing this to the sohai just now when he was sitting on the floor grinning like a fuckin' monkey.


Damn tired. Tired. But. Must. Study. Damn. It. And the air-con is spoilt. So damn hot in the room now since I can't open the windows. But I am not gonna complain. Next Sunday next sunday next sunday :D Should be able to cover all the shits that might happen this week and the next.

CNS sucks. But I think MSK is worse. Plus Fallout 3 is just so damn nice to play lol.

0 comments: