Feeds RSS

Saturday 18 April 2009

1,2,3,4

Graduation ball is tomorrow! Took 15 minutes ironing my shirt this morning. Damn the material is tough to iron. I think it will go great with the new tie and coat hehe. Getting the corsage tomorrow with Dom, who spent Rm1500 on his suit. Rachel asked him why never divide the money and spent some on her as well since rm700 is enough for a suit for him and a dress for her haha. BUSTED. lol anyway. Saturdays are never a good day to study eh. 3 notes since 10am. Terrible.

Bee having tonnes of assignments due next week including the big IT exam next Thursday. Speaking on next Thursday, my mock OSCE is on that day. Sigh OSCE gives me a little trauma nowadays since that stupid failed OSCE in Sem 3.

Plain White T's new album is pretty good. And it seems like ages ago that I've went clubbing. Sometimes I wish I don't have to study anymore. Maybe I can be something else, something easy - say maybe go into politics? Har har.

Apparently IMU is a great place for gossips and spreading the dirt.

0 comments: