Feeds RSS

Monday 20 April 2009

Escape

IMU Ball 2009. Done and over with. Honestly it was the best ball that I've been to in IMU compared to the other 2 that I had been to. Took damn a lot of photos and the food and entertainment was good. Well worth RM 120. Speaking of which the committee should be refunding RM 40 of my ticket money some time soon HINT HINT.

Stayed overnight at the Hotel Marriott with the bee. Went on that Sunday at around 5pm to check in and shower and dress up.

Room 641, scene of the crime

Dom and Rachel came later with my surprise bouquet of flowers for her haha. Dom and I bought it in the afternoon together with the corsage. Dinner started around 7.30pm. Will get the pictures and upload them soon. Oh and Jenan won the best dressed male while Siew Kim was crowned Prom Queen 09!! Congrats to both of them! Oh and whoever has the M107 group photo please upload it on Facebook hehe.


The next morning after breakfast

Had the complimentary buffet breakfast the next day. Amazing! Porridge, toast and numerous choices of jam and cheese, nasi lemak, sausages and on and on. Too bad we woke up a little too late and had only 40mins to eat.

Back to reality and studies I presume. Cancelled the random and suddenly-planned trip to 1U today. Tiredness. There will be another day I suppose :)

0 comments: