Feeds RSS

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Who?

As I wander down the memory road I remember the times I had in primary school. Then moving on to secondary school was one of the most memorable times of my life cuz at the same time my family and I moved to a new place to stay. It was fun, a new beginning, at the same time a terrifying one as the environment was new, and there weren't much of my old friends moving to that secondary school. I was, even at that young age, beginning to experience letting go, starting anew, adjusting to a new place and new faces.

Fast forward that a few years later and I was accepted into IMU. Away from home. On another country - well technically not, I'm a M'sian. Starting this long journey to becoming a doctor. Note after note, exam after exam. The world is indeed a cruel one, and I'm just at the tip of the iceberg. I remember discussing why the world is rotting during my A-level times in JIS with my Chemistry (shudders) lecturer Mr Pluck, a very cool guy. Used to play the electric guitar for a British underground band. He said, "In this world, there are no good people or bad people. Just uneducated fools who couldn't care less." Looking recent events I guess it is more and more obvious.

Ahhh just wish life could be a little more carefree. Just a little. Too much and I will just rot on the inside - like the time after my A-levels and I had 6 months to kill before entering IMU. God that was one of the most boring times of my life.

Changing the topic - can't help it the torrential rainfall is disturbing - to this weather problem. Or rather, global warming. It is real, it is happening, and you all got to be 'uneducated fools' if you all don't notice and try to make a change. There are more and more natural disasters in the world. Cyclones everywhere. Since when does it rain this often in June?? It is the South-West monsoon now for crying out loud!

Euro is starting in 3 days??! Shits-zo I just realized it. All hail midnight football matches again! There goes my morning studies. Should I support The Netherlands? Though they have been always disappointing on the big stage and their group is the Group of Death. I would think France and Italy will come out from that group. Hmm. Looking at the draw I guess Germany or Spain then...they have a clearer road (including the Q-finals) to the Finals. But Russia....with Guus? (remember what he did when he managed South Korea in World Cup 2002?) Good chance too, after all they did beat Beckham and his merry English band.

0 comments: