Feeds RSS

Sunday 15 June 2008

Random days

One more week to the biggest exams of my life so far. Hope I am prepared. 4 systems ain't easy, but it sure isn't that difficult as well. Really want to make it to Sem 4. I was wondering just the other day - why people always make plans for the future when so much can change within evan the next 5 minutes? Or in this case so many people have been talking about the events to be taking place in the next half-a-year in the next semester and all. I also have been doing it so...guess it is only human. Gives us a sense of hope and something to look forward to. Imagine if all of us do not have this thinking capability. What a horrible place the world would be. Worse than it already is.

Sundays are here again. CSI was quite good this afternoon. Even CSI Miami was good. Decided to include a picture of its star Horatio Caine. Heh heh heh.


Ok he isn't that bad, he is just one of your typical love-him-or-hate-him guys. So I took the personal liberty of compiling shots of him. The gf is gonna kill me haha.




Oh yea. Superfly and supercool. Talk about the overkill on the usage of sunglasses.

And this, my dear readers, is the end of this blog entry. *puts on sunglasses and walks out of the camera view* YEEAAAAAAAAA!!!

0 comments: