Feeds RSS

Thursday 12 June 2008

Ondine's Curse?!

This headache is going to kill me. My occipital area bloody hurts. As if someone clubbed me on the back of my head, and my brain with all the cerebrospinal fluid flowing out and pressing against my skull. Feels like the Detroit Pistons full-court pressing and double teaming my freaking head and pressurizing and squeezing the life out of me.

First group stage of Euro '08 is over. And a bit of the 2nd group stage. Switzerland is out. Portugal are in. Guss Hiddink and his Russians disappointed me so far. The Dutch were brilliant. The Germans quiet and efficient as always. We'll see then what happens in the second round.

EOS is starting to get into my nerves now. Keep having random freaking out times and random dreams about random events which I don't remember. Hmm this post is going nowhere. And I am losing my attention and concentration span for not just studying but quite a few things.

Wow I can actually feel my brain shutting down right as I type this. Quite amazing and at the same time freaky. I need to stay alive and awake to study damnit! Oh crap.

0 comments: