Feeds RSS

Monday 30 June 2008

The first weekend without exams. Just can't believe that one can be this relieved and happy and carefree. Spent the Saturday at Pavillon. Very nice place, though I have no money with 3 of my friends *ahem ahem* owing me money still. Still, a great place to unwind and relax with the gf, who also finished her exam.

Then today Sunday we went there again haha, this time with her family as well. Ahh holidays sure are fun. And later, EURO FINALS!!! There isn't a team that I really support though, but since the gf is supporting Spain, and she always supports Man Utd with me, I will root for Casillas and co. Also because the Germans don't play as attractive football.

Karmen I'm so sorry!! I'll upload the group pictures we took at the club tomorrow ok!! =) Though I am not in the pic cuz I was taking the shots. ROAR.

0 comments: